My Photo
Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Oregon, United States

Monday, November 07, 2011

Free to Choose?

Sabine has asked me to move in with her again. We will have to get rid of furniture and clutter we have accumulated over the years. We will also be living in a much smaller apartment with only one bed room and one bathroom.

It is a great idea for finances. If her ex continues to be a jerk and withhold monies from her, she will need the help. As of now, I am here more than at my place and I have bought food for her and litter and cat food. I am trying to help her but then I think that this is all so ridiculous.

Her apartment is on the 2ND floor. 15 steps. I have very bad knees. My apartment is on the ground floor. No stairs and no hills really.

And of course I am hesitant to live in the confines of such a small place. What if we don't get along again? What if we irritate each other? And of course there is the tediousness of moving AGAIN. I signed a lease.... So I don't know what to do.

Do I love my girl? Without a doubt. Am I afraid? Absolutely. I just have to decide what impact this change could bring and if that is worth it. I don't want to lose again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home